Pages

2.9.11

I recently saw a horrific report on the news. "Young Cambodian Woman Murders her two children ages 8 & 12" Immediately I thought to myself, "Oh that poor woman must have been suffering from some sort of mental illness, like depression or something", now I'm no doctor, but why else would any woman want to kill her own children. I mean we all remember Andrea Yates the women from Texas who drowned all five of her children one by one, because she was suffering from post-partum depression.

Mental Illness is real people. Especially in women, because we are emotional by design.(my own words, remember I am no physician..lol) Women have so many hormones flowing in and all around them. so when a special women is saying that she is OVERWHELMED listen to her vents. It will go a long way.!:) And if you need someone to talk to, find someone fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment