Pages

6.1.11

Holiday Mode!

Ok so it's Thursday 1/6, and I am still in partial holiday mode. I still have my tree up and decorated, my other trinkets are still in place throughout my house. Oh and did I mention I have not cooked all week, and to top it all off I am now on my laptop typing this blogpost, watching the first season of "CHARMED", and sipping on a cocktail. I think my kids did most of their homework this week, as a matter of fact I'm sure princess did hers, because she recieved 100% homework completion for this week. The baby cheated on tonight's homework, and completed it last night so go figure. I did do the dishes when I came home from work today, so i think that counts for something. Anywho, I have to get it together this weekend, because next week it will really be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment