Pages

9.10.10

R & R

Today I stayed in the house and just rested, I cleaned a little bit, but for the most part I just rested. I feel so drained, physically and mentally. I have been very busy at work, and home has had its share of mayhem too. My husband took the kids out for a little bit to the market, and I took a hot shower and layed in my bed with a hot cup of tea and a "Real Simple" magazine. When I'm feeling dumpy I like to read things that have alot simplicity, It makes me feel balanced for a little while. The magazine does have, great organization tips and good looking recipes. All of which I never use, but it's good to read about(smile). It will probably take me about a week to read it , and by then I will have forgotten most of what I read anyway. I had hoped to hang some wood blinds today too I brought for the kitchen, but that never happened. Oh well maybe tomorrow. I'll have to see how I'm feeling when I wake up. I just might want to lay around all day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment