Pages

11.6.10

Is it ok to be vain?

Yesterday princess had to go across the street to a friend's house just to ask her a question. So she is upstairs for like a half hour, and finally she comes downstairs w/ like a whole matching set on, sweet smelling lotion and her hair combed out. When she left my husband says that she is too stuck on herself, and what can we do to break her out of the habit of wanting to look her best at all times. Well somebody around here needs to look good, cause it sure isn't me! I think it's normal for girls her age to want to look nice, I did once upon a time before I had kids, worked a real job and decided to get married and lose my self esteem(lol) I'd rather she'd looked like a girl than a girl who wants to look like a boy!


Soccermom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment