Pages

21.2.10

So I am currently at Starbucks w/ my son waiting for his activity to start and my daughter's to finish. This will be our normal Sunday routine for about a month, then on to the next new thing. Why does it seems as if everyone and their mother is here today. This place is packed. I think people come in to use their free internet.(lol). I can't see how this place is suffering from our economic downfall. Cause we all know that the items in here aren't cheap. I often wonder how much Starbucks makes in one day...So moving on, my anniversary is tomorrow YAY!!! we made it through another year w/o me killing him(lol). I love my husband(i think...smile) No for real he is genuinely a nice man...I couldn't have asked god for anyone better...


Soccermom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment